Services for Landlords
<< Back to Letting Services
If you currently own or intend to purchase a residential property for rental in the Medway area, you should consider using Phoenix Property Services. You’ll find it both professional and cost-effective. As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws.
Phoenix Property Services offer a comprehensive and professional service to landlords that will assist in the successful letting and management of your property. Whether we are just finding a tenant, or providing total management for your property, our services enable you to have your property occupied by tenants who have been vetted for their credit worthiness and good character.
Our Services for Landlords Include:
- Visiting you at your property and providing a rental valuation and any other advice, which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Securing suitable tenants. Advertising your property on our website and all leading property Portals (Rightmove, Zoopla etc).
- Accompanying applicants to view the property where appropriate.
- Conduct and obtain full satisfactory references and credit checks.
- Interviewing all prospective tenants.
- Execute and renew assured shorthold tenancy agreements.
- Collecting and transferring a deposit from the tenant into an approved deposit protection scheme. (TDS)
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly.
- Carry out regular inspections and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in case of larger works.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return on your property.
- Our initial letting charge is equivalent to two weeks rent, and our ongoing management commission is
10% of subsequent rental payments, or 12% with Insurance.
- There are no other standard fees or charges.
- No upfront charges – nothing to pay until a tenant moves in and starts paying rent.
- Non Managed Properties, tenant finder’s fee only three weeks rental.
- All fees are subject to VAT.
- If you require further advice or assistance with any matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.